Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stop! Dilemma time.

I exaggerate, it's not a dilemma at all. It's merely... irritating.

I keep seeing the perfect girl. She's sarcastic, she pokes me in the boob, she goes through my stuff, she looks like Luka Delaney (who is totally my type), she has a gorgeous smile, blondish hair, brownish eyes, roundish face... and I think she's religious. Like, seriously religious. (That's what I get for going to High Life, right?) And she's probably straight, because everyone's straight these days.

GodDAMMIT. No seriously. God, this is a personal request - please, please, please damn all religions and beliefs that make it so that people can't be gay or bi if they want without being sent to hell.

Because she's really, really, really smoking hot.

I am also irritated because my current potential boytoy keeps not being at school. And he won't say what he was going to ask me. Hello, irritation city! Population 1. That being me. Nonono, but also I have to solve the puzzle. He is not helpful. That actually makes me happy in some ridiculous sort of way! I like challenges that I can win. And don't think I won't win, because I will.

Cheers, m'lovelies!

No comments: