Monday, May 12, 2008

My subconscious GOMEZ GONZALEZ voice is smarter than I am.

I ought to have a boytoy sooner or later. (Unless I screw up, but I seem to have done an OK job so far. I have no idea why, but that's okay.) YES. I have ALWAYS WANTED A BOYTOY. My life is finally close to being worthwhile.

We may go skydiving. Which sounds like fun. Terrifying, but fun.

I love the Windmill theme song. It's pretty much the most glorious thing I've ever listened to - for some reason, it really makes me think.

Best of all, I now know how to identify a pickle! Those things are kind of disgusting. So are sandwiches. At least I've been to IHOP now... it could be worse. I guess.

Actually, now I know someone who doesn't mind that I'm... vague, indecisive, and more or less incapable of being straightforward. This is an improvement. Obviously, I'm really happy.

...I really, really, really want to do the well in Ocarina of Time. Right now. But I want to do it in orderrrrrrrrrrrr. I don't feel motivated enough to play anyway. I am far too excited to have any manual skills whatsoever. I may have spilled about half a bottle of water all over me just a few minutes ago, to be honest. Alas! I'm a little clumsy by nature, I suppose.

ohgod. I'm going to have to call GOMEZ GONZALEZ*. ohgodthat'sgoingtobeinteresting. ohgodohgodohgod. It's about time I have something to trade her though - now she can talk about boytoy #6 and I can talk about boytoy #0! YES. This will work.

Being straightforward is overrated anyway.

*names changed to protect the innocent, seriously

No comments: