Friday, May 2, 2008

Nomi Song!

Yankee Kamikaze! I'm excited! Really excited!

She's really cute. No, I mean really cute. She looks disturbingly like the artist/writer of Kagerou. Which is a good thing.

I really like Klaus Nomi. A lot. It's some weird stuff!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII know his middle name. That's something. Ha, now I'm just wondering if he'll ever show up again. Whatever, I don't even care. I mean, I do, but... ugh.

A lot of next week is testing, which is great because I don't have to do anything.

I also got free lunch and free hall passes from the kid in my French class who I know totally likes me. It took very little effort. And hey, he volunteered the free hall passes... haha. Man, I feel like I should feel guilty, but I don't. Huzzah!

Dee dee dee, I love me some Hana music! Pretty pretty Hana music. Especially man man and Lykke Li.

No comments: