Monday, May 19, 2008

So THIS is what validation feels like.

I used the free blood pressure checking machine in the mall today: 111/66. Not necessarily perfect, but jesus, it's in the perfect range, I'm not going to micromanage this shit.

ONE MORE THING THEY'RE WRONG ABOUT HOOOOOOORAY.

BLAHBLAHBLAHi'mfantasticBLAHBLAHBLAH.

Besides my propensity for making vague, ambiguous statements, I mean. On the bright side, the boytoy does too, so it's all good. More or less. I don't actually know how we've managed to have any conversations at all. It's actually interesting.

Still fighting over laundry. Like I keep saying, I get the crazy honestly.

I adore Carmen. We're reading it for French class. I adore Carmen. Now that I'm actually paying attention to the words as opposed to just the pretty music (...took me long enough, eh?), it's really pretty amazing. Of course, it's more proof that I don't seem to like things that end happily. Psh, OVERrated. Not my fault if it's absolutely beautiful.

I want to go to school tomorrow so I can see Kristen's nose piercing! Eee. Also I have something to shaaaaaaaaaare. I smell like Sharpie. And soylent green. Ha, I hope not.

No comments: