Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm changing my name to Snack Jesus.

Because it's time to start blahgging about food! And buildings. Snap. I don't have anything to say about buildings except for the fact that I did see a Church Of Scientology building. I didn't get any pictures. Sad.

I would make a spectacular Snack Jesus because I like snacks and I like Jesus. OK, so maybe I lied, but only half the time! Seriously. Snacks > Jesus. It's a simple mathematical equation. I'm going to put that on the next calculus test. That'll go over well.

Suddenly I don't want to go to college. I'm completely unprepared. I do know I'll be able to do extraordinarily well once I get the hang of, oh, working, but I almost wish I had worked ridiculously hard in high school. It'd be for no real reason, certainly, but at least I'd be able to be comparatively lazy in college. On the other hand, I don't think working ridiculously hard is a habit I want to have. Not considering how... ah... attached I can get to my habits. It's frequently not pretty.

And overall, I will do fantastically, because... don't I always? Yes, I do. It cannot be denied! I have failed before, and I will again, but I will succeed in the end. I always do. I won't get everything I want. I may not even get everything I need. But I will get enough of what I want and enough of what I need to be utterly satisfied. I used to crave perfection. Now I crave beauty. I am beautiful, and I can be - will be - satisfied with this.

I am doing what I do best. Whatever that is.

No comments: