Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I hate guys.

No, seriously, make sense. Even I can manage to do it once in a while, goddammit. Also, stop being really fantastic. Fantastic nonsensical guys are really rather too much for me to deal with at the moment. Nice people piss me off, too. In that very special not way. Mostly because I don't know what they're doing or why they're doing it and it's rawther irrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrritating. But seriously, okay, I don't know if I'm really irritated or really intrigued, and it's quite probably some of both, and that kind of makes me grumpy AND elated at the same time, along with some other stuff. It's also nice to have that sort of baseline physical feeling - the crazy heart-fluttering thing, mostly - because that's really only something that's happened onceish before. And she was one special chick.

Ugh, anyway, I feel like I'm supposed to... do something, or something, but I don't know. I'm not entirely sure what I WANT to do, which means that I really SHOULDN'T do anything. Yes? No? Maybe? No idea. Not that there's really anything to do though.

On the bright side, my conversational "skills" amuse me. I managed to work in godless heathens, babies being dropped from the sky, alien abductions, and battery acid. Ha. No wonder several of my nearest and dearest tell me that I have unique conversational skills. What else is there to say? "Darling, you're batshit crazy." I think that sums it up. Ho-hum. Oh. And hot chicks. I mean, have I ever had a conversation without working in hot chicks? (In my defense, I was explaining why I thought religion was wack. Religion is wack because there ain't no hot girl-on-girl action, and is there a point to life without hot girl-on-girl action? No. I thought not, bitch.)

In other news, I really need to stop telling people to shut their pissing mouths. I do love David Firth a bit, though - the Black & White cartoons especially. Which is where that quote came from. I may use it on my special friends though. I don't see why people get all oversensitive about language and insults, personally. Especially not if it's not meant particularly seriously. Perhaps I just don't take things seriously enough? Bah. I am perpetually sincere. PERPETUALLY.

OH GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO.

1. state that didn't pass Prohibition
2. Mo(e)(w)(?)
OHNOZ MY SKILLZ HAVE FAILED ME

No comments: